Music Touring Travel Consultant
Music Touring Travel Consultant, New York, Up to $60k depending on experience.
Our client who is a Global Music Travel Agency that specialises in assisting Tour Managers and Entertainment clients book and manage travel for music tours are looking for a Touring Travel Consultant to join their rapidly growing department. The Touring Travel Consultant will assist their client with all their travel needs and touring logistics. The successful candidate will be dedicated and experienced and able to cope in a fast-paced environment with the pressures of a demanding but very rewarding role.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Touring Consultant:
- Manage Touring/Entertainment client travel logistics ensuring accuracy and the highest level of service at all times.
- Accurately & efficiently process all enquiries.
- Work within given deadlines and ensure all client budgets and requirements are met.
- Process any administrative tasks/queries including accounting queries, promptly and accurately.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
Knowledge and Skills required of the Touring Consultant are;
- 2 years’ experience with Apollo or Galileo preferred, but experience with a GDS essential (Sabre, Worldspan)
- Ticketing and reissues of tickets experience essential
- Highest level of customer service.
- The Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Time management and organisational skills essential.
- Experience working with group bookings preferred.
The Touring Consultant role would ideally suit someone from a Tailormade Travel background with 2 years’ experience using Galileo or a Business Travel Consultant who would like to work in a fast paced and exciting environment.
To apply for the Touring Consultant role, please click on the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on +
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"