Bridge Education are currently recruiting for a KS3 & 4 Music Teacher for an East Lancashire Secondary School.
We are seeking a candidate who is available full time, however part time will also be considered. NQT's would also be considered for this post.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information.
- Inspiring and motivating the younger generation
- Teaching Music to KS3 & 4
- Full Time
- Paid to scale
- Must have UK QTS
- Hold experience delivering Music to GCSE level
- You must be passionate
- Proven history of delivering 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’ lessons
If you are passionate about teaching and want to make a real difference to the opportunities of each student then please forward you most recent CV.
Why Bridge Education?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
4) We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher's barred list.
Job Type: Full-time
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'