MUSIC TEACHER - We are working closely with a fabulous Alternative Provision who have a really holistic approach to learning. You will be working with Secondary-aged pupils with a primary brief to make music fun, interesting and to get them engaged in something they enjoy.
You will be:-
- NQT, QTS Music Teacher or Instructor
- Used to working with Secondary-aged pupils
- Happy to work in an Alternative Provision
- Able to show real understanding of each child and young adults background
- An innovator, someone who wants to shake up the Music curriculum
- Confident to support other subjects to include drama
- Have a ready smile and happy to work closely with support staff
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rates of pay
- Complete autonomy to inspire Music across the school
- Plenty of support from a dedicated team of TA’s
- The opportunity to work as part of a lovely team
Immediate start so please contact us ASAP.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'