Music Teacher (London Borough of Redbridge) - `Outstanding` Academy
Are you a dedicated and talented Music Teacher looking to work at a great school and are you available September 2018? If so, please get in touch. . .
- Music Teacher
- September 2018 Start
- London Borough of Redbridge
- Teaching Music
- NQTS and experienced teacher are welcome to apply
We are looking for a qualified Teacher of Music who is passionate about education and has a flair for working with young people. We look for teachers who are resilient, highly driven and self-motivated, who will go the extra mile to ensure that students achieve beyond their own expectations.
In a climate where the Arts are facing increasing pressure, we are proud to be a school that is committed to music and recognise the ways in which music enriches our students’ lives.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative music teacher for September 2018 who is as passionate about the Arts as we are. We would welcome applications from newly qualified teachers or those seeking leadership opportunities.
This is a superb opportunity for the right person; teaching lovely students and supported by highly professional and committed colleagues. Examination results are excellent, reflecting the department’s commitment to learning and teaching. The department work collaboratively within the school and there are opportunities to work with our Teaching School Alliance, to provide the highest standards of learning and teaching for our young people.
We ask a great deal of our staff but we offer an outstanding opportunity for the right person to make a real impact on children’s lives, and to develop their career in a harmonious, successful and innovative school. We hope that you will decide to pursue your application and that you will consider a future with us.
This school is an all through school with the Primary phase up to Y2 as of 2017; the secondary school is an 11-18 mixed, multi-cultural comprehensive school. We are a Teaching School and a National Support School committed to educational innovation. Our last Ofsted inspection described the school as 'outstanding’ in all categories.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree.
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students.
- Support the subject area as appropriate and provide direction for Subject Lead and teachers.
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students.
- Provide a motivating and structured learning experience, which will provide students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- For NQTs, we provide our highly successful NQT programme where you will train alongside other NQTs from across the Federation. This enables aspiring teachers to support and learn from each other, in the true collaborative spirit of the school. There is a structure of support and challenge with customised professional learning, and every NQT has a professional mentor.
If you would like to find out more or you are interested in this role, then please contact Mark Kemsley at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.
- Qualified Teacher