Reed Education Guildford are currently working with a fantastic school within Guildford for an exciting Music Teacher role starting in March/April 2018 to cover maternity on a long term basis.
The school are looking for an all-round teacher of music who is passionate about their subject. You will have a creative flair and a real enthusiasm for working with children, providing strong leadership and support to deliver engaging music lessons across KS3 – 5 and achieve great results.
What you will need:
• A teaching qualification/QTS
• Proven experience teaching music in the UK
• A genuine passion for music
• Strong organisational and leadership skills
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job