My client school is a high achieving and over-subscribed 11 to 18 school situated between York and the North York Moors National Park.
Teacher of Music
We seek an outstanding teacher of Music to further develop the subject within a vibrant Arts Department.
This is a temporary (in the first instance), full-time, post starting as soon as possible.
We are looking for:
* Commitment to ensuring that students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally.
* A reflective practitioner with a desire to work collaboratively and to share best practice.
* An inspirational teacher who can build positive relationships with students to motivate them to achieve to their potential.
* A personal drive for raising achievement and developing innovative practice.
* A commitment to music performance outside the curriculum.
We can offer:
* The opportunity to work as part of a creative and supportive team.
* A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
* Opportunities to lead and develop resources across all key stages.
* Involvement in a Teaching School Alliance which enables us to work collaboratively and share best practice with other providers and supports professional development.
* Enthusiastic students who are keen to make outstanding progress.
* A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
* A major investment in support staff roles (e.g. allowing the provision of "no cover") so that teachers can focus on planning and delivering outstanding lessons.
The school has launched an iPad for Learning scheme. Every member of staff has an iPad as well as a laptop. All students have an iPad. This is an exciting time as the school is growing and moving from strength to strength.
Please contact Eli on for more details.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job