SMART Education are working with a small and very rewarding school in South Birmingham who are looking to appoint an inspirational part time Teacher of Music who shares the schools belief in the highest standards of academic attainment in a comprehensive setting.
This academy has a very strong team ethos and a fantastic team of senior leaders and department staff. A very pro active, forward thinking and driven school with huge support to all staff.
The successful candidate will:
• Have excellent subject knowledge
• Achieve outstanding student outcomes
• Possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the
lives of the community we serve
They will have the opportunity to:
• Play a significant role in the development of the school and pupils
• Be involved in the design and development of the cirriculum
* NQT's welcome to apply *
Role is to start - FEB 2018
Hours - 3 days per week
Interview/Trial - ASAP
If you are seeking a challenging and highly rewarding position where you enrich the lives of the pupils then this is your role!
Call Fiona for more information today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job