The role is to start in January 2019 on a long term to permanent basis. The school are looking for an outstanding Music Teacher to teach at Key Stage 3 – Key Stage 4 to join them.
• Mixed school with a fantastic sixth form
• The highly reputable school has exemplary behaviour of students. Pupils are enthusiastic and take pride in their work
• Fantastic support is provided to staff from senior leaders, creating an excellent climate to teach
• The school aspires to the highest possible academic standards, where pupils continually achieve above national average grades enabling them to pursue top university places
• Under the leadership of an ambitions Headmaster, the School are pushing for an “Outstanding” rating during their next Ofsted inspection
• As a teacher, you will be teaching Music up to Key Stage 4
• Students are from diverse backgrounds with ranging abilities. A passion for Music, pupil success and the ability to adapt to individual student needs is key.
• Staff members must be committed to working together to maintain high quality throughout the school.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teachers Status with a PGCE or equivalent in Music.
• The school are very keen to hear from both NQTS, as well as experienced Teachers.
• Key skills/qualities needed include: strong subject knowledge, commitment and enthusiasm for teaching, strong communication skills and sound behaviour management within the classroom.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'