Following a continued period of growth, we are looking to expand our music team with a unique and interesting role for someone with an interest in music. The role of a Music Customer Service Advisor sources hard to find music by request and deals with a variety of customer queries via calls and emails
The successful applicant must have a proactive approach to customer relationships and have some excellent communication skills. Dealing a daily inbound workload, taking calls, searching the internet for hard-to-find music, quality checking upselling chargeable services, raising any issues to management, and ultimately ensuring the complete and timely delivery of all music required for the following day whilst understanding the strict error margins required in the industries we work with.
The role is based in our smart offices based in Sheffield, UK and is currently a part-time role Monday - Friday for 20 hours per week, where you will be part of a dedicated team striving create a successful business and customer experience.
Additionally, it is important that you understand the need for flexibility and to take on duties that may be deemed part of the role as part of a developing business with a national client base.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Music Customer Service Advisor
- Answering our inbound customer calls and making proactive outbound customer calls.
- Source and purchase music specifically to our customer needs where possible or providing clarification and alternatives.
- Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions and demonstrate an appreciation of a sensitive customer environment and product.
- Ensure top quality and detailed service which upholds the company standards, and the needs of our end user customer.
- Creating user accounts and ensuring they have the required access
- Work as part of a team to ensure an awareness of other departments and the working connectivity between the business areas.
- Take orders for our Media products, ensuring all areas of the service is covered for both the customer and for our internal SLA’s
- Be prepared to upsell a product or find the right solution, using judgement to ensure the brand service remain high.
- Clearly Working with the Company’s Project Teams to assist in service improvements.
- Liaising with business customers to provide a quality service, have a degree of self-sufficiency and build lasting relationships whilst representing the organisation to a professional standard and be a brand advocate
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Excellent communication skills and people skills
- Knowledge / interest in music, the greater the variety the better
- Committed and dependable
- An eye for detail and maintaining the end user at the heart of the service
- The ability to work on own initiative and support fellow colleagues
- Have a strong sense of teamwork and working within a larger team
- Working on several tasks at any one time with a view to maintaining a quality experience for all our customers
- Excellent IT knowledge with a basic knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel as well as windows based applications and web searches.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service