Music and Drama Teacher - January 2018 - Cockermouth
- Music and Drama Teacher
- January 2018
- £90 - £165 dependent on experience
- Experience of teaching both Music and Drama
- KS3 - KS4
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Music and Drama teacher who is looking for their next challenge.
The teacher must:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge Secondary pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes for pupils in our Secondary Schools
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge in our Secondary Schools
- Plan and teach well structured lessons in our Secondary Schools
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic Music and Drama teacher whose passion for their subject will be projected on to school students. You will also be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging, informative and memorable lessons that encourage a love for Music, Drama, Performing Arts and learning. The department encourages teachers to get pupils involved in as many performances and activities as possible to make learning something new, fun and exciting.
If you think you're the ideal candidate for this role please send your CV to Amy at Veritas or call .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job