The primary focus of this role will be to undertake all tasks to achieve first time fix and deliver a high standard of workmanship in a timely and productive manner affording excellent customer service to the client at all times.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Undertaking repair/renewal works across several trades identifying the need for other trades to undertake the repair/renewal
- Advising Supervisor in a timely manner where other trades are required
- Working in partnership with other operatives to complete projects
- Completing daily work sheets detailing work undertaken and materials used after each job undertaken
- Working in a timely and productive manner to complete project
- Affording excellent customer service to client representatives
- At all times, work to Wates Health & Safety Professional Standards, including commitment to and understanding of the company's safeguarding policy towards children and vulnerable adults
We are looking for a qualified Multi Trader who has multi-trade experience gained from working in a similar industry and environment providing them with the skills to fulfil the above role requirements.
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'