Job Title: Multiskills Lecturer
Pay rate: £23,022 - £30,938 per annum
Hours: Full time - 35 hours per week
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a fantastic college on an exciting new role in the Buckinghamshire area. Our client is looking for a fantastic Multiskills Lecturer to join them on a permanent basis.
Our client provides Vocational Courses for post-16 students, as well as Higher Education, part-time and Professional programmes. They also have an extensive work- based learning provision and are an apprenticeship provider. The College was graded "good" in 2017 with the quality of teaching, learning & assessment and outcomes for learners graded “good”.
· Teach Multi skills to the BTEC curriculum to students ages 16+.
· Carry out assessment, evaluation and other administrative duties relating to the post.
· To report student progress and take appropriate actions to help students overcome any difficulties students may have with the completion of the qualification within the agreed timescale.
·To assist in the planning and monitoring of site observations and visiting to carry out assessment of apprentices.
· Conduct workplace Health and Safety visits to ensure safety learners
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification in Mutiskills
· Experience delivering Electrical Installation to NVQ Level 3
· Experience in delivering in a Further Education Setting or with apprentices
· Good behaviour management techniques
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'