We are currently seeking an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer for our well established client in the outskirts of Swansea to start ASAP on a temporary long term ongoing contract. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable organisation .
Qualified and/or time served engineer to perform planned maintenance programmes, shutdowns and emergency repairs to rectify breakdowns and malfunctions to minimise business disruptions.
- Responding to breakdowns
- PLC fault finding providing
- Phase systems and all works relating to motors and conveyor systems
- Ability to work on a range of complex equipment to include PLC controlled machinery, hydraulics and pneumatic.
- Liaise closely with the Production and Engineering teams on both planned and reactive maintenance to ensure maximum up time.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the appropriate Statutory and Company Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations and Policies
Skills * Relevant City & Guilds/ONC qualification or equivalent experience, ideally BS7671 17th edition IEE wiring regulations. * Excellent problem solving skills. * Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel & Outlook. * Effective planning and organising. * Clear communicator both verbally and written. * Welding experience/capability (MIG and Stick) desirable.
Knowledge * Electrical installations * Manufacturing process and facilities
Experience * Previous experience in the industrial / manufacturing sector required * Diligent and reliable engineering professional.
Hours: 40 hours per week working a rotating shift pattern Days and Nights :
6am - 4pm to suit and nights is currently 6pm - 4am
Salary £13.82 ph / £28, 700 pa
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'