Electrically and mechanically qualified Maintenance Engineer required for Maintenance role at a large and reputable Staffordshire based high volume manufacturing facility, offering competitive salary and working rotating shift pattern with continual overtime to boost earning potential. If you are a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a new role and have the necessary skills and qualifications please read on...
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer required to Maintain High volume manufacturing process on fast moving automotive production equipment in line with the companies health and safety policy.
- Electrical and Mechanical Fault finding on all equipment
- Time and resource Management to carry out TPM’s
- Rewiring machines as required and assisting with machine overhaul
- Undertake planned maintenance activity and working to planned maintenance schedule
- Working on heavy machinery as well as fast moving production machines
- Ability to fault find mechanical and electrical problems on all equipment
REQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- Experience of PLC fault finding and programming
- Muiltiskilled Maintenance Engineer with Electrical and Mechanical Experience
- Qualified within and Mechanical or Electrical discipline
- Overhead crane license
- 17th Edition
- Production/Manufacturing/Automotive experience
- Time Served Apprenticeship
- City and Guilds Electrical Installation Level 2 or 3
- City & Guilds 16th or 17th Edition Regulations Certificate
- C&G or NVQ level 3 in mechanical discipline
In return for your skills and experience:
This is a full time position with a company offering long term employment prospects EXCELLENT employment benefits to include competitive holiday entitlement, sick pay and pension.
My client is keen to meet good engineers with flexible interview slots available! If you think this is the role for you please apply straight away! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact James at Proactive Personnel.
To apply for this position please contact:
Before applying please ensure that you are able to commute/relocate to the location of the job advertised, and that you have the skills and experience required as per job specification.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Proactive Personnel who are operating as an employment agency / business.