We require a Multimedia Specialist to efficiently manage Multimedia projects, acting as the key point of contact throughout the project lifecycle. The successful Candidate will be joining
• Responsible for all aspects of the projects managed to ensure a quality and on time delivery to the client within agreed budgets.
• Build, maintain and develop internal and external relationships with key stakeholders through effective written, verbal and face to face communication
• Conduct or assist with risk analysis, root cause analysis and/or project reviews on own projects as necessary.
• Liaise closely with all internal and external resources, including Engineers, Desk Top Publishers (DTP), and Quality Assessors (QA) to ensure timely delivery of projects to meet client requirements.
• Identify and provide best practice solutions through effective verbal and written communication with internal and external stakeholders.
• Support all other members of the team through knowledge and capacity sharing.
• Document and update all project-specific processes and guidelines to deliver a quality product and service.
• Prepare, attend and participate in internal account and post project review meetings.
• Ensure all feedback is logged in a timely manner and escalate as necessary to the Team Manager and Service Excellence Team.
• Troubleshoot issues and escalate as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Knowledge of Desktop Publishing packages including Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Frame Maker, Microsoft Office, Articulate, Captivate, Lectora, Flash, and Quark.
• Customer Service experience ideally gained in a corporate environment.
• Time management/prioritisation skills.
• Experience of a fast paced, environment, working to tight deadlines.
• Negotiation skills.
• Problem solving.
• Previous Project/Account Management experience running multiple projects simultaneously.
• Financial awareness/budget management.