We require a Multimedia Specialist to efficiently manage Multimedia projects, acting as the key point of contact throughout the project lifecycle.
• Responsible for all aspects of the projects managed to ensure a quality and on time delivery to the client within agreed budgets.
• Build, maintain and develop internal and external relationships with key stakeholders through effective written, verbal and face to face communication
• Conduct or assist with risk analysis, root cause analysis and/or project reviews on own projects as necessary.
• Liaise closely with all internal and external resources, including Engineers, Desk Top Publishers (DTP), and Quality Assessors (QA) to ensure timely delivery of projects to meet client requirements.
• Identify and provide best practice solutions through effective verbal and written communication with internal and external stakeholders.
• Support all other members of the team through knowledge and capacity sharing.
• Document and update all project-specific processes and guidelines to deliver a quality product and service.
• Prepare, attend and participate in internal account and post project review meetings.
• Ensure all feedback is logged in a timely manner and escalate as necessary to the Team Manager and Service Excellence Team.
• Troubleshoot issues and escalate as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Knowledge of Desktop Publishing packages including Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Frame Maker, Microsoft Office, Articulate, Captivate, Lectora, Flash, and Quark.
• Customer Service experience ideally gained in a corporate environment.
• Time management/prioritisation skills.
• Experience of a fast paced, environment, working to tight deadlines.
• Negotiation skills.
• Problem solving.
• Previous Project/Account Management experience running multiple projects simultaneously.
• Financial awareness/budget management.
thebigword is a global, technology enabled language solutions provider, that delivers translation (written word) and interpreting (spoken word) services. thebigword employs 500 people based in 13 offices in 11 countries, working with more than 12,000 linguists worldwide.
Find out more about us at www.thebigword.com
- Account Manager
- Desktop Publishing
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job