An opportunity for someone who is truly adept at graphic design to join a unique organisation as multimedia manager.
Working for an international development company, you would be joining an organisation that partners with governments, aid organisations and companies in over 100 countries. Through consultancy, supply chain management and financial services, they help countries grow their economies, strengthen their health systems and improve financial management. Taking on clients’ fundamental challenges, they make lasting change to the systems and improve financial management.
As multimedia manager you would be responsible for managing design outputs and everyday coherence of and compliance to this international organisation's brand through marketing materials.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Design and manage all visual assets: including: marketing materials, policy reports, presentations, images, simple videos and GIFs for use on social media and more.
- Advise business areas on communications activities
- Go-to person for all staff on matters of design and brand, including colour palettes, fonts and imagery, use of templates, use of infographics;
- Manage library of photos, video assets and proactively source new assets in line with changing business needs. Working with commissioned freelancers where necessary to ensure content collected is of high-value to the business.
- Ensure all staff, including international offices, are fully confident with brand expression.
- Oversee the design and print of all marketing and communications materials for head office, advise international offices on print specifications
Key Skills / Experience;
- Proven competence with InDesign, Photoshop and other Adobe packages
- Proven competence with Word and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to deliver high quality multimedia/graphic products in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to capture video, audio and photographic material in a range of contexts
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management experience
- CMS experience
- Photography skills
- Video and animation editing/production experience
- Social media management experience (specifically LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
This role has additional benefits including flexible start / finish times and home working. It also offers fantastic development opportunities and support within a collaborative and authentic environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job