Multilingual Trainee Student Recruiter - £21K - Business School - London
Our client strives to be the most relevant business school in the world.
Using their global reach and entrepreneurial spirit, their aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices.
They will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
You will be an enrolment trainee to join a fast-moving and ambitious team based in London.
You will be responsible for contacting and advising candidates around the world, and as the first touch point with the school for many students, you will be inspired to build the brand and reputation.
- Promoting our top ranked program to pre-qualified potential candidates
- Providing advice by telephone
- Interacting with candidates in a professional manner, in line with the brand values and principles
- Supporting recruiters with advanced candidates
- Contributing to team coaching and development
Who fits the bill?
- Fluency in English and at least one other language of German, Spanish, French or Mandarin.
- Experience in sales, especially telesales, preferred.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Confident and professional phone manner.
- Customer focused, understanding candidate needs.
- Ambitious and target oriented.
- Self-motivated self-starter.
- Willingness to learn and open to feedback.
- Communication Skills
- Foreign Languages
- Goal Oriented
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'