- A global market leader recognised by the industry as an employer of choice.
- Strong reputation for innovation.
- Worldwide leader in the manufacturer of acrylic & composite solutions that serve a number of markets such as the automotive, signage, pharmaceutical, and construction arenas.
- Working in a multilingual and dynamic office environment as a Sales Support Coordinator, you will be assisting the internal and external sales team in their daily sales activity.
- Your daily duties will include processing customer sales orders, invoices, returns, and debits all within SAP-based software.
- You will also assist in processing of technical inquiries that come into the office and provide ad-hoc customer support as needed.
- Occasional cover of Internal Sales Executives may be required on an as-needed basis, particularly for holiday or other leave.
The Successful Candidate:
- The successful candidate will be highly numeric and professional in being able to provide detailed support for sales professionals.
- You will be experienced in SAP / ERP and cash order processing. This would suit someone who has experience in credit control or AAT qualifications.
- You will have a working knowledge of export, customer and VAT within a sales cycle.
- Your attitude will be forward-thinking and positive as this company prides itself on being at the forefront of innovation and always looks for ways to make things more efficient.
The Remuneration Package:
- Basic salary of up to £26k plus an annual bonus scheme.
- Dynamic and exciting multi-cultural work environment where team events and pizza Fridays are a frequent occurrence.
- Strong pension, 23 days holiday.
SEO: sales, office, support, sales support, SAP, plastics, acrylic, internal sales, telesales, sales administration, AAT, CRM, financial, reporting, credit control, accounts payable, accounts receivable
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sales support
- credit control
- internal sales
- accounts payable
- sales administration
- accounts receivable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job