FRENCH SELECTION UK
Multilingual Sales Coordinator
Fluent in French and English to mother tongue standard.
Customer Service, Customer Care, Account Management, French, German, Italian, Customer Support, Administration, Sales Coordination, Sales Support, Order processing, Export, Sales Forecast, Payment, Delivery, North West, Lancashire
Salary: up to £30K DOE + relocation Package + Benefits
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire
At commutable distance by car from: Blackburn, Bolton, Burnley, Fleetwood, Lancaster, Morecambe, NW Manchester, Preston, Southport, Thornton Cleveleys, Wigan, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, Cumbria, North West, M6, M65, M55, A59 corridor
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 1KS200A
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a well-established International company.
To be in charge of the day-to-day sales coordination and administration within a busy export sales team.
- To process orders and ensure on-time delivery
- To handle customer enquiries efficiently
- To assist the Marketing and Product Managers
- To provide administrative support (sales forecast, monitor and chase payments)
- To act as main point of contact for customer accounts
- To liaise with other departments
- To update customers details accurately on the system
- Fluent in French and English (to mother tongue standard ) Essential
- Fluency in Italian and/or German is desirable
- Previous experience in Administration, Coordination and/or Customer Service
- Strong attention to details with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, confident and dynamic personality
- Computer literate (MS Office)
Salary: up to £30K DOE + Relocation Package + Benefits
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Sales Coordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job