Multilingual Office Assistant
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with a global engineering organisation based in Manchester that are recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Administrator (French, Italian and Spanish).
Title: Multilingual Office Assistant - (French, Italian, Spanish & English speaking)
Salary: £19,570 pa + 10% annual bonus
Contract Type: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Location: Manchester (South)
Hours: Office Hours Monday to Friday
To provide customer service and administrative support to customers looking for assistance in French, Italian and Spanish speaking markets.
- Receive inbound customer calls and respond to email enquiries, to achieve agreed targets and standards applied to the campaign/account.
- Resolve queries
- Raise sales orders and purchase orders as necessary
- Update companies Intranet to reflect current stock
- Source spare parts internally
- Liaise with suppliers and shipping companies as necessary
- Assist with shipping / customs documents and packaging lists
- Liaise with Field Support Engineers and translating explanations in French, Italian, Spanish or English
- Fluent or native in French, Italian, Spanish and English - verbal & written is essential
- It would be advantageous if you can speak any other European language as well but not essential
- Significant customer service experience essential
- Able to use your initiative in a busy, high profile working environment and able to maintain a professional business image at all times.
- Ability to handle a wide range of different complex enquiries in close succession in order to meet the demands of the many different types of business clients that you will deal with.
- Able to take ownership of each scenario and able to problem solve in order to resolve customer queries and complaints
- Able to build rapport and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
For more information on this opportunity please feel free to contact Adam Pearson at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'