Multilingual - Customer Service Team Leader
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Team Leader for their client based in Leicester.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Carry out regular one to one meetings and performance reviews of the customer service team.
- Manages sickness and holiday records of the office and brings any anomalies to the attention of HR.
- Reduces complexity in all processes within the customer service function.
- Conceives, prioritises and delivers improvement opportunities in all areas.
- Drives a strong safety culture ensuring a safe and healthy workplace.
- Acts as the point of escalation for customer queries and complaints.
- Oversees the Non-conformance procedures and drive improvements for prevention.
- Fluent in ONE or more languages: Germany, Spanish, Italian or French.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Knowledge of Navision and Salesforce (preferred, but not essential).
- Exhibit excellent communication skills with both internal & external customers.
- Taking initiative and working with others to achieve results.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for building excellent relationships at all levels.
- Able to display the capability for providing a consistently high level of customer service.
- Taking ownership for solving problems, and identifying prevention.
- Treating customers with respect, always trying to understand and act on their needs.
- Understanding health and safety responsibilities for both your team and yourself.
This is a full time Permanent position offering an annual salary of up to £30,000 + attractive company benefits.
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Multilingual Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job