Multilingual Customer Service Agent based in Huddersfield, £18-£21K depending on experience, 31 days holiday.
Aura Print is a rapidly growing specialist digital printer based near Huddersfield town centre. We are a family owned business employing 16 people and have a turnover in excess of £1M. New products and overseas markets are driving our growth and we need a Customer Service Agent who is fluent in English and any other European language to aid our future growth plans. If you are passionate about providing outstanding customer service we want to hear from you.
As a core member of our customer service and sales team you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service via telephone, email and online chat.
You will liaise closely with our design team and our production team to ensure the swift throughput of customer orders ensuring that the correct specifications are fulfilled to the highest of standards.
You will assist our marketing team in the translation of web pages and promotional communication.
The Ideal Candidate:
You MUST be FLUENT in English and any other European language both verbal and written.
You will work closely with our print, design and marketing teams to resolve any queries and generate future-proof solutions and you will possess the following attributes:
* Proven experience in a customer focused environment
* Excellent communication, both verbal and written
* Good IT skills
* Working to the highest quality standards
* Close attention to detail in a rapid moving work environment
* A solutions-focused problem solver offering continuous improvement whilst maintaining high levels of quality
* Great team player with a positive focus
* Ability to uphold our company values of a family-owned business that goes above and beyond
Additional experience in any of the following would be advantageous but not essential:
* Fluent in multiple European languages as well as English
* Knowledge of digital and large format print processes
If the above sounds great and you’d love the opportunity for your good work to be recognised by a forward thinking, growing business with emerging overseas markets then get in touch.
- Customer Service
- European languages
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'