Client Services Executive: Government Team
Our client is looking for a bright, enthusiastic and highly organised Client Services Executive to join their Government Team in their centrally located London office. The company was founded in 2008 when they invented a technology, which today is used by governments and companies around the world, from the USA to Singapore, and they are regarded as the global leader in what they do. They are a young, well-funded and fast growing profitable company with clients spread across the globe.
They are looking for talented, self-motivated and hardworking individuals, with an interest in technology. The right candidate will have a team-spirited approach to their work and a passion for project delivery and excellent customer service. In return they offer a merit based working environment, with opportunities to grow within the firm.
As a Client Services Executive - Government Team you will be responsible for providing day-to-day project administration for their regulator projects, reporting to the Global Head of Client Services. This role will involve liaising internally and externally with regulators globally to ensure that they are delivering on their projects.
The Client Services Executive - Government Team will ensure that the deliverables meet the required standard of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost, and in alignment with both customer expectations and contractual commitments. The successful applicant will help the existing team members manage key projects by completing administrative and account work on projects. You will be highly organised and able to demonstrate first class administration skills. You will be an excellent and sensitive communicator, able to deal with a broad range of high profile clients, and work on your own initiative.
They are looking for bright candidates who want to grow within the firm. You will be a self-starter and have lots of enthusiasm. You will thrive on problem solving, work well under pressure, and be able to prioritise your own workload. A keen eye for detail is also a must. My client is a global company with clients all over the world. They work across many different times zones and therefore the right candidate will be required to work flexible hours to suit different clients and to travel.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Provide support resolution via email to a high standard.
- Use Zendesk and other internal systems efficiently.
- Work with project teams to assist on panel recruitment.
- Providing regular feedback and comments within the team - in order to improve service and quality.
- Actively contribute in team meetings and share knowledge with colleagues to maximise knowledge retention within the service.
- Complete administration for on-going projects including setting up conference calls, writing meeting minutes and completing additional project documentation
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing requirements across client projects.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope, briefing the technical, executive support and operations teams where relevant.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Provide assistance in managing or maintaining accounts of strategic clients
- Receive and answer calls from the clients and ensure their questions are answered and problems are resolved; conduct follow-up tasks
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate fluently (both written and spoken) in another language (a preference for Arabic but any language considered)
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related emails.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organised.
- Setting and managing expectations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written communication, interpersonal, organizational skills.
- Meeting and exceeding key performance indicators.
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating working environment in central London.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Private health care
- A competitive salary - negotiable, based on experience.
RMS Recruitment specialise in PA and Secretarial recruitment with a mix of both corporate and creative clients across London!