A global Channel Marketing Services company is seeking a Italian Multilingual Administrator to join a team of over 20 other Multilingual Administrators to assist with the administration and customer service tasks.
Hours: Monday to Friday
Languages: Fluent in English AND Italian - one other European language would be advantageous
- Responding to all incoming Customer enquiries following agreed processes and working to Service Level Agreements.
- Auditing transactions and verifying details correspond to the program guidelines.
- Data entry.
- To ensure all program or process data used in the day to day delivery of program services are correct.
- Detailed knowledge about the programs that you work on and an understanding of Birch's products and services through regular on the job training.
- Adhering to company policies and working practices, carrying them out in a professional manner.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Fluency in English - both written and spoken is essential
- Fluency in Italian - both written and spoken is essential
- One other European language would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personal Organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism, reliability, accuracy and flexibility
- Ability to manage multiple priorities problem solving and complaint handling ability
- Data entry skills
- Knowledge of MS Office software products
- Ability to work in a Team and individually.