Multidrop Driver with DBS Check £10ph
GI Group are currently recruiting for Courier Drivers for their client in the LS11 area - a well known postal distribution company.
This role is multidrop, with around 35 - 50 drops per day, to homes and businesses.
The pay rate is £10ph with an overtime rate applied after 45 hours in a week.
Rate displayed is for PAYE drivers, however LTD companies are also welcomed.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A RECENT DBS CERTIFICATE(or willing to be put forward for one) AND MUST BE CONTINUOUSLY EMPLOYED FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS (REFERENCES REQUIRED) WITH GAPS NO LONGER THAN 28 DAYS.
The successful candidate must have:
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than 6 penalty points is essential but ideally a clean licence is preferred, please note you will be required to show this at assessment.
- Excellent practical driving skills with at least 2 years van driving and multi drop experience
- You must enjoy driving, even at peak hours and be able to lift and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg and be willing to work paid overtime including possible Saturday overtime.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work quickly and to tight deadlines
- The ability to complete record sheets and paperwork
If you meet the above criteria, are able to work in the West Yorkshire area and would like to apply for the role of Multi Drop Delivery Driver - please apply online now or send a CV
Drivers & logistics professionals wanted for temporary & permanent vacancies text "DRIVER" before your name, location and driving licence category to 88802
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'