Position: Multichannel Territory Sales Manager
Location: Norfolk/North Cambridge/Northampton
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Ashfield Healthcare are proud to be supporting one of the world’s fastest growing brands within the veterinary market in their search for a new Multichannel Territory Sales Manager to join their well-established team. Utilising both face-to-face appointments, and the digital arena, you will be responsible for professionally selling,
managing and developing the business potential of the Dechra pharmaceutical range to the veterinary profession, focusing on a defined group of customers.
This role would appeal to recent graduates with backgrounds in Science or Veterinary Studies, with a genuine passion and interest in animal care and health. Similarly, experienced Animal Health Representatives seeking a new challenge and the opportunity to diversify their current skill-sets with the use of a range of digital tools should also be motivated to apply.
• To ensure that your territory consistently achieves sales targets
• To maintain effective territory planning and prioritise sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business and sales targets, via both face-to-face and remote (telephone/internet sales platform) interactions
• Ensuring that job standards, as defined within the Ashfield and Dechra Selling Skills Competency Framework are adhered to at all times
• To manage business appointments and travel to maximise productivity in line with defined KPIs
• Planning and managing your territory, product mix and customer service, as defined with your Companion Animal Business Manager in line with company sales and marketing development strategy and timescales.
• Delivering campaign and service messages and following up on all customer requirements
• Liaising closely with Diets / Equine / Farm Animal Sales Manager teams to achieve territory objectives and customer satisfaction
• Maintaining and developing customers through appropriate business solutions and ethical sales methods
• Exhibiting effective communication and tele-management skills by conversing with callers in an empathetic manner and facilitating the callers in their ability to understand terminology, as needed
• To use the CRM system to track and monitor customer contacts, and to ensure all relevant information changes are updated on a daily basis
• Responding to, and following up on sales enquiries using all appropriate methods in a timely and professional manner
• Monitoring and reporting on competitor activities as required
• Attending and presenting at all customer meetings, congress and events and internal Dechra business meetings as required
• To attend training programmes to ensure continuous professional development and that your skills and techniques are continually developing
• Candidates should be educated to degree level, ideally within Science or Veterinary Studies
• Experience within Animal Health Sales is preferable, but not essential
• Successful applicants must be results orientated, and able to demonstrate a high level of selling skills and customer focus
• Work experience within a fast-paced, target driven environment is highly beneficial
• A thorough knowledge of the customer base and animal health industry would prove invaluable
• All candidates should have a genuine interest and passion for animal care and wellbeing
• NOAH Certificate of Animal Health is advantageous but not essential
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued.
We’ll give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients.
With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It’s our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job