Multicast Engineer with strong Multicast experience for a leading Hedge Fund in the City of London. The Multicast Network Engineer can come from an IPTV / Broadcasting or any other environment that uses Multicast. Ideally the Network Engineer will be troubleshooting multicast on a daily basis.
The Multicast Engineer will be considered from any background as long as the network engineer has good multicast experience.
The Network Engineer will have;
- Knowledge of client-server architectures and network design
- Experience with high performance networks over multiple sites
- Ability to work with uses
- Experience of CISCO IOS / Nexus or similar networking operating systems
- Routing protocols including BGP, OSPF, MSDP and PIM
- WAN / LAN
This is an excellent opportunity for a Network Operations Engineer to get into Banking. All levels of experience will be considered. Please forward your CV urgently.
- Cisco IOS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job