Our client, a well known construction company based in Manchester is looking to recruit a Multi Utility Project Manager who is well organised and highly motivated to join their busy team.
The Multi Utility Project Manager will be responsible for multi-lay gangs / jointers carrying out installation of water and gas mains and services on new build sites. High standard of workmanship and professionalism will be expected as well as full compliance with site health and safety.
Ideally you will have be experienced of managing multiple mains / service laying new connections projects / jointing in accordance with quality standards and safety procedures and will hold the following qualifications.
You must have the following:
- Relevant experience working in a similar role is essential
- Gas and Water qualifications (NCO).
- SCO 1,2 and 5
- IOSH qualified
- ENW / IDNO authorisations if applicable
- Full UK driving license
- High regard for safety with excellent safety record
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for outstanding customer service
- Self-motivated with ability to work to deadlines on your own and as part of a team
If you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity and want to work for a forward thinking Company then click on the 'apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Water Industry
- Utility Industry