Multi Unit Manager - South West London
Salary - 26-28k + bonus and benefits
We are currently looking to speak to experienced managers with a background in hospitality, food retail or quick service retail units. An exciting Multi Site Management position has arisen to join our client's team in South West London. The Multi Site Manager will be responsible for managing 3 units across South West London. In particular, the main focus of the role is to manage, coach and develop your teams alongside ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction and product quality. You will also be tasked with managing the financial performance, health and safety and security within the units.
What are we looking for?
You will have proven operational experience in managing multi-site teams within a busy food retail/catering environment. You'll be results-focused with a keen understanding of what is important to staff, customers and managers. We are looking for someone who is committed to achieving company and department goals.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing support and guidance to all Team Members, Supervisors and Assistant Managers within your units.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service and supporting your employees to enable them to be accountable for delivering this.
- Provide training and development for your staff across all levels.
- Motivating your team to ensure sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Ensure hygiene and health and safety standards are maintained to the Company's standard.
- Management of stock and supplier relationships.
- Management of people issues as and when required.
- Managing your units financial performance, and constantly reviewing the Bar environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to achieve operational goals.
The successful candidate will enjoy some amazing benefits including:
- Starting salary of 26-28k
- A unique and generous bonus scheme
- Staff discount
- Pension scheme
To apply for this brilliant opportunity, please send a cover letter and an up to date CV through the links in the advert.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here