The Hyde Group is one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not for profit organisation with a strong commercial focus and a big heart!
Hyde has received funding from a charitable trust to help us reduce the gender gap in our Trade Services Division. As a result of this generous donation, we are looking to employ two female apprentices. We are keen to re-address the diversity imbalance within this area of Hyde, increasing the number of female trade’s people that we employ.
Do you enjoy doing DIY? If so read on!
You will join our Property Service division as a Multi trades operative.
- In this position you will assist in the delivery of an efficient, flexible and professional repair service for Hyde Resident’s homes.
- As an apprentice you will also develop the skills and knowledge to function effectively in the designated area of the business.
- Over the 12 month period learn and develop your trade skills to perform required tasks up to the agreed standard.
- Complete the NVQ training package and collate your evidence as required.
- Learn and understand all the Health and Safety requirements and ensure you carry out safe working procedures at all times.
- Providing support on special projects as required
- You will have great customer service skills and the ability to get on with people from all works of life
- Be able to demonstrate a real interest in DIY, maybe you have renovated your home?
- You will want to build a better future for yourself
- Have a full drivers licence, access to a car would be very advantageous
What Hyde can offer you?
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, we offer a number of substantial core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme. Whilst this role is a 12 month apprenticeship scheme, upon successfully completing this - you will have the ability to apply for a Trades Improver position.
- Customer Service