This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a well-established maintenance company working within social housing sector.
Our client is looking for an experienced Multi Trader to work in the London area. This is a full-time position with extra hours available.
Your new role
As our new Multi Trader, you will be responsible for dealing with all trades such as carpentry, plastering, plumbing, flooring etc.
Our ideal Multi Trader:
- Experience in carpentry, plastering, plumbing, flooring, tiling etc
- Experience in working for social housing sector would be an advantage
- Driving licence would be additional asset
- Van, materials and fuel cards will be provided
- Own tools
- Good attitude, punctuality, good communication skills
What we offer:
In return for your hard work as our Multi Trader, you will be offered:
- Full time position
- Starting rate: £14/h - £20/h
- Immediate start
If you have the skills and experience to excel as a Multi Trader, we want to hear from you!
- Multi Trader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'