My client, an International Market Leader within the building and facilities hire market, is now looking to enhance its already very efficient service levels with the employment of several new Multi-Traders. You will cover a small territory around the your home location. For this role you will need a relevant background in construction / maintenance backed up with an experienced / reliable work history or relevant qualifications.
Main Job Functions
- Visiting customer sites to repair faulty buildings, facilities or equipment
- General Maintenance might include carpentry, electrical or plumbing issues
Additional Functions as part of the role
- Carrying out comprehensive safety/maintenance checks of all self powered hire equipment before dispatch/when returned and completing and including all necessary documentation including test certificates and safety instructions
- Visiting customer sites, when required, to repair faulty self powered hire equipment and/or carrying out safety/operational demonstrations
- Installations and dismantle of hire units and associated equipment
- Quick and accurate diagnosis of fault
- Good spares inventory management
- Asking relevant questions to determine the precise fault / issue to complete the job first time.
- Liaising with customers / manager / peers / contractors to ensure site work is completed timely and efficiently
- Effective repair of hire units and its equipment which may require multi-trade skills capability
- Completing PDA / paperwork thoroughly and accurately
- Understand and comply with all relevant Company rules, agreements, policies, procedures and with all relevant legislative requirements and codes of practice.
- Act in a professional manner, ensure good working relationships are maintained and promote a good image of the Company at all times.
- Be aware that the Company operates a Quality Assurance system BS EN ISO 9001 and adhere to the respective procedures.
Ideal candidate holds one of the the below but has skills in plumbing, carpentry, cabin background, mechanical, electrical
- CSCS, PASMA, SSSTS or SLINGER , SIGNALLER
All Tools and a work van is provided.
- Multi trader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'