Multi Trade Operative
£27,000 - £29,000
A local organisation that help the homeless and vulnerable people are seeking a multi trade field supervisor to join them on a permanent basis, working Monday - Friday. They pride themselves on being able to help people take control back to build a better life.
- Ensure principles andmeasuresare upheldin all works
- Ensure the accuracy of measures data is treated as absolutely business critical.
- Use appropriate organizational framework sfor decision making, being able to give account of previous decisions.
- Assist trade operatives in resolving difficult problems, ensuring customers are kept informed and any relevant information is fedback into the systems for measurement
- Ensure systems are in place to allow operatives to have the right materials, tools and information required to complete the job
- Undertake repairs and maintenanc emanual works
- Provide details of van stock/materials used on jobs to enable accurate costing information and charging and use our measuresto improve work
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations,including safe working practices,undertaking of risk assessments and accurate reporting and recording of accidents and near misses.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with the Planners/Schedulers to ensure that jobs are Organised and deliveredin an efficient manner
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with keystakeholders to support the delivery of the service.
- Put the customer at the heart of all that you do
- Actively promote employee engagement
- NVQ level 3 or above
- Specific trade qualification
- Previous maintenance experience
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Able to make effective decisions and problem solve
In return you will receive a fantastic benefits package and be able to progress within your career.
For more information please contact M4 specialist recruitment. M4 Specialist are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
- JOB TITLE: Multi trade field supervisor
- SECTOR: Non for Profit
- LOCATION: Bournemouth
- SALARY: £27,000 - £29, 000
- JOB TYPE: Full Time - Perm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'