An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi Trader to work for a housing association based in Northamptonshire on an ongoing contract. The successful candidate will be immediately available and have experience within a variety of trades completing domestic repairs and maintenance.
You will be required to:
* Be customer focused
* Work with minimum supervision
* Work within occupied and void properties
* Complete maintenance and remedial works, day to day and voids
* Have experience of Decent Homes Kitchens and Bathroom programmes
* Complete a variety of trades such as carpentry, plumbing, repairing, tiling and plastering
* Minimum - NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in the building trade
You are required to have a full clean driving license.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job