Creating communities to live, grow and flourish.
We believe that the pride and commitment of our staff are the key to our success. By ensuring exceptional levels of care and quality throughout, we aim to become the foremost provider of first class homes and customer service.
Our aim is to establish our reputation as the leading provider of top quality homes and first class customer service in the UK housing sector and to compete for market share with the established residential developers. We want to challenge and change public perception of new homes being inferior to older properties, by delivering a product which surpasses buildings of the past in terms of quality, efficiency and comfort. We are also committed to following a purchasing process that removes the stress and anxiety associated with moving home and one where customer satisfaction is embedded into all aspects of our business, supported by guarantees from a leading UK brand synonymous with honesty and trust. Our vision is, that by creating first class Communities, we will become the residential developer of choice in the UK.
As part of the Customer Service Department - Carry out or assist in carrying out day to day defect repairs of all Internal & External elements of domestic dwellings and New Build properties. Including paving, fencing, drainage, brickwork, carpentry & joinery, roofing, PVC, rendering, plastering, tiling, decoration, glazing, cleaning & clearing, plumbing, soft and hard landscaping.
- Carry out or assist in carrying out day to day defect repairs of all Internal & External elements of domestic dwellings and New Build properties, including paving, fencing, drainage, brickwork, carpentry & joinery, roofing, PVC, rendering, Plastering, Tiling decoration, glazing, cleaning & clearing, plumbing, soft and hard landscaping.
- Carry out all works by interpretation of written/electronic works orders and/or verbal instruction.
- Provide all elements out of hours cover as and when required on a rota basis.
- Ensuring all job completion targets are met, and that materials used are recorded with the appropriate Manager. On completion of daily, all work details, time and materials will be recorded on the works order and handed in to the Customer Service manager responsible for the Scheme.
- Remove generated rubbish from site and keep work area clean and safe protecting colleagues and the public at all times.
- The post holder will be responsible for a vehicle, tools, equipment and van stock and will be required to be responsible for the vehicle outside normal working hours. Use the vehicle provided for Legal & General Homes business only. Maintain records of stock used from vehicle, keep stock levels as per first issue. Accurately fill in all appropriate paper work/electronic records associated with the vehicle.
- Undertake all duties in accordance with L&G Homes policies, in particular those relating to Customer Care, Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities.
- Undertake such other duties as may reasonably be allocated to the post holder, which may involve providing assistance in any associated department as may be required from time to time.
- To work in conjunction with management in ensuring key business performance indicators are met, particularly around customer care and satisfaction
- Undertake any duties regarding health, safety and welfare at work, civil contingencies and business continuity which may reasonably be allocated to the post holder because of legislation, codes of practice or Council policies.
- Understand regulations such as working at height, as well as following building control legislation, and be able to implement all.
- To act in a professional, courteous, and considerate manner whilst representing L&G Homes at all times.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Card
- Full, clean Driving Licence
- Qualified in at least 1 Main trade and skilled in others, preferably plumbing and carpentry
- Proficient in the use of Mobile Technology
- Strong customer service and customer relation skils
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to think from a customer's point of view and show empathy