Foxwell Associates are proud to be currently working with an Estates Management client based in Somerset, who are currently looking to employ two Multi Trade operatives to join their experienced estates team workforce on a permanent basis, carrying out repairs and improvements to properties. The roles are to start as soon as possible, working a 40 hour week working Monday to Friday.
The successful Multi Trade Operative will possess the following skillsets:
- Excellent abilities across all trade disciplines, ie plumber, plasterer, carpenter.
- A good working knowledge of other trades.
- Previous experience in a similar role as a multi trade operative.
- Be able to work efficiently independently or as part of a team, and work to deadline
- Use of your own tools.
- A full clean driving licence.
The salary for role is £24,222 and the company benefits are as follows:
- Company Van.
- 22 days annual leave
- Employer contributing pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Critical illness cover
If you're interested in the above role, and meet the required criteria, please don't hesitate to apply online with your up to date CV.
- Multi Trade