We are currently working with a busy FM Company who have an immediate requirement for a Multi Trade Maintenance Technician with a Plumbing bias to join them on a permanent basis. This is a full time role covering commercial properties in Birmingham.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Experience and qualifications as a Plumber but also flexible skills to enable you to complete all aspects of a job rather than just your core trade
- Communicate effectively at all levels with customers at all
- Confidently deliver a quality to ensure smooth running of the clients service
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Possess relevant Plumbing qualifications (NVQ Level 2 or equivalent)
- Pipe fitting and welding experience
- Gas Safe certificate, HVAC and CSCS would be advantageous
- Experience in a building maintenance role
- Experience in covering a number of trades
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be pro-active in resolving problems
- Able to travel to sites in Birmingham in a company vehicle so a full clean licence is essential
- Due to the nature of the properties visited, a DBS Disclosure will be required
In return you will be be joining a successful organisation with a growing portfolio. If you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- plumber plumbing joinery maintenance