Our client, a growing FM Company, has an immediate requirement for a fully multi skilled Fabric Maintenance Engineer on a permanent basis. Covering sites along the M4, the successful candidate will be responsible for all planned and reactive Fabric Maintenance. Ideally with a carpentry/joinery bias this is an excellent opportunity for a truly multi - skilled Engineer to join a busy organisation
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertake all Maintenance across multiple sites along the M4
- Working closely with the Electrical/Mechanical Engineer ensuring all Maintenance is carried out in a timely fashion
- Confident dealing with day to day issues on site ensure your work is carried out efficiently and effectively
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a Commercial Maintenance environment
- Relevant Carpentry/Joinery Qualification
- Good understanding of building services/mechanical maintenance
- Confident working to tight deadlines
- Full, clean driving licence
This is a permanent opportunity and our client is keen to fill this role quickly. If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply by return
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"