Multi Skilled Vehicle Technician - Bedford
Multi Skilled Vehicle Technician
Full Time, 45 hours p/w
£12 - £14 p/h DOE
Grafton Recruitment are proud to be working with a well-established UK-wide vehicle logistics and fleet management company, looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Vehicle Technician.
This is an exciting opportunity to begin a progressive career with a forward thinking company that will invest in your development.
- Responsible for preparing vehicles' panels
- Painting in an efficient manner, ensuring correct repair procedures are followed
- Assessing vehicles to establish the extent of the damage
- Preparation of vehicles for respray
- Quality checking work upon completion
- Attendance of company-organised medicals and following all necessary guidelines
The ideal candidate will possess
- Relevant qualifications: ie: ATA, NVQ, BTEC or City & Guilds
- A minimum three years' experience working within a Vehicle Technician capacity
- A positive attitude towards working within a team and attending any company-held training courses to facilitate development
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please click on the link provided or contact Billy Hayden via
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'