To carry out planned and reactive maintenance and other site activities as necessary to meet contractual and legal obligations
This role will be required to take part in the site working pattern.
An ideal candidate would be willing to re-locate for possible on call engineer duties. As well as being fluent in English and the local language. The role is based in Warsaw, Poland.
- Ensure that operation and maintenance of all site plant and building systems including - chillers, AHUs, standby generators and UPS systems, pumps, lighting, fire protection systems, electrical systems, Building Management System alarms etc are carried out. Also to respond to and effect emergency repairs as needed to meet and exceed expectations to agreed service level agreements.
- Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
- Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of Interserve staff and clients staff.
- Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
- Diagnosis and repair of faults to systems and plant including replacement of failed units.
- Operation and interpretation of site Building Management Systems (BMS).
- Minor installation activities, including electrical, new plant and systems.
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) in line with contractual obligations including downloading of results.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
- Undertake any other duties over and above those listed within reason, as directed by your line manager.
What we are looking for
Knowledge, Qualification and Experience:
- The ability to obtain and maintain Local Security clearance (KRK certificate)
- Spoken and Written English and local language
- Proven experience in a building maintenance environment
- SEP Electricity licence
- HVAC and Gas qualification
- A full driving licence
- Experience of electrical testing
- Experience of UPS systems
- Experience of domestic hot/cold water systems
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office applications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'