We are seeking a talented individual to take on the role of Shift Maintenance Engineer in a busy and challenging environment. This is very much a hands-on role, in which you will provide vital support to the business, working closely with the Engineering Manager to strengthen the team and contribute with the smooth running of the organisation.
Working as a member of the Engineering Team, the successful candidate will provide multi-skilled engineering and maintenance cover across the entire production facility. Duties will include: -
- Completion of all routine maintenance, in line with the agreed site plan.
- Repair and maintenance of the plant and its equipment, to ensure faults are identified quickly and production downtime is minimized.
- Accurate recording of all work undertaken for compliance and audit purposes.
- Ensuring all duties are undertaken in line with current health & safety legislation.
The Candidate will be:
- An experienced multi-skilled engineer with good electrical and mechanical knowledge.
- Experience with reactive maintenance.
- Conversant with Three Phase equipment, inverters sensors and control panel fault finding.
- Conversant with PLC control systems.
- Have experience of pneumatics, pumps and valves.
- Work proactively and willing to take the initiative.
- Flexible approach to working hours - shift working on a rota basis, earlies and lates.
In return, we will offer a competitive salary of circa £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience and the opportunity to work in a long-term, stable, growing business, where there will be opportunities for career progression over the years ahead.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job