Salary £35,000 to £42,000 dependant upon experience.
20 Days Holiday
4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts rotating 10am – 10pm or 6am – 6pm or 5am – 5pm
To effectively perform electrical and mechanical maintenance of all process equipment; actively maintaining the PPM schedule & internal maintenance requests. Working on machinery/equipment such as: Industrial microwaves, gas ovens, high voltage transformers, blast freezers, slicers, hydraulic meat presses, multi-head check weighers, sealers, multivac wrapping machines, metal detectors, refrigeration plant (Ammonia/glycol). This role also includes developing continuous improvements, by leading / facilitating these through several department projects to all areas of the business.
Essential skills, qualifications & experience required:
• Previous experience working in a food/beverage manufacturing environment as a multi skilled engineer is essential.
• Multi skilled in both electrical & mechanical discipline.
• Basic workshop skills.
• Ability to fault find & rectify.
• Ability to read electrical drawings.
• Good communication skills (written & verbal)
• Experience of working to appropriate health & safety standards & regulations, IOSH trained desirable but not a necessity.
• 17TH Edition desirable but not a necessity.
• Fabrication skills desirable but not a necessity.
• Experience with industrial microwaves & gas ovens, high voltage is highly advantageous.
• Willingness to train & learn new skills.
• Must have flexibility in working hours & shift patterns to provide cover for operational requirements.
• Job holder should have experience and be able to combine their knowledge of engineering and manufacturing principles to support the delivery of a successful production facility.
If this sounds like the next career move for you, in the first instance please click apply or email your CV to . Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted for an initial telephone interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job