This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Job Title: Multi-skilled Engineer
We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual for the position of Multi Skilled Engineer. As a valued member of the engineering team, you will be required to ensure site achievement of the required engineering regulatory standards
• Engineering activities with due consideration for safe plant operations. Assessing all aspects of maintenance procedures, ensuring a safe working environment at all times.
• Understanding of engineering and operational KPI’s and be able to identify areas for improvement.
• The successful candidate must be familiar with process machinery or equivalent equipment and have the ability to fault find.
• The successful candidate must have a proactive approach to line maintenance.
• Ideally, the successful candidate will have food manufacturing experience.
(rotating 4 on 4 off shifts NIGHTS 5.30pm – 5.30am)
The successful candidate will ideally have:
• City and Guilds electrical qualification or equivalent of time served
• IEE 17th Edition
• Mechanical fitting skills
• Refrigeration experience
• Packaging and slicing equipment experience
• F gas
• PLC fault finding / programming
• Working at height
• Air and pneumatics trained
• Advanced PC skills would be an advantage
You should be able to demonstrate a high level of quality consciousness and have an eye for detail. You should also be able to demonstrate decision-making ability and a sound knowledge of good manufacturing practice.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job