Demob Job Reference: J4091
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer (Electrical Bias) x 3
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Up to £42,000 depending on experience plus £8,000 shift allowance
Our client is currently recruiting for 3 x Multi-Skilled Shift Engineers with electrical bias at their site in Milton Keynes. The ideal candidates will have a background in dealing with electro-mechanical faults and preventative maintenance, ideally gained within a manufacturing, FMCG, food, automation environment.
SALARY IS UP TO £42,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE PLUS £8,000 SHIFT ALLOWANCE, PANAMA SHIFT PATTERN, 23 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME, HEALTHCARE & STRUCTURED TRAINING PROGRAMME
You will be working a Panama shift pattern - Days (06:00 - 18:00) Nights (18:00 - 06:00)
Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer Responsibilities:
- Undertake breakdown maintenance of site automation machinery as required.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance and first line fixes to the required standards.
- Complete breakdown reports and shift reports including any issues arising on shift.
- Liaise with operations to ensure workload is prioritised correctly.
- Undertake improvement, repairs and modifications.
Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer Requirements:
- Electrically biased engineer with mechanical skills is essential for this role.
- Candidate must hold a relevant recognised electrical engineering qualification to a level of City and Guilds level 3/ NVQ level 3.
- You must also hold a recognised electrical qualification i.e City & Guilds, NVQ or equivalent.
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering diagrams including electrical circuit diagrams and work with 415v motor controls.
- Understanding of PLC’s and their function would be advantageous.
Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer Benefits:
- Salary £44,140 including shift allowance.
- Shift Pattern: 42 hours per week, Panama shift pattern: Days (06:00 - 18:00) Nights (18:00 - 06:00).
- Pension scheme, Healthcare plan.
- Uniform and PPE provided.
- Structured Training programme.
- Opportunity to join a well-established company.
NOTE - Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force with electrical engineering/multi skilled backgrounds.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'