On behalf of our client, a leading corporate and residential security systems specialist, we are now recruiting for the above permanent post. The company offer long term stability and career progression within a commercial environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for individual’s looking to develop their career and become a valued member of the team. You should be positive and enthusiastic having the ability to meet the client’s requirements and the capability to work independently or within a team when required. Your main strength should be on fire alarm systems.
• The servicing of Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, CCTV,
Networking, and PABX (an advantage but not essential)
• Assisting/commissioning of the above systems.
• Ensure that the client is satisfied with the servicing/commissioning of the
system prior to leaving site.
• Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job
reports through the Company’s service system.
• Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
• Working to safe health and safety practices at all times.
• Be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of Fire Alarm Systems
and at least two of the following disciplines: CCTV, Access Control,
Networking, Intruder and PABX systems.
• Gent approved engineer.
• 3 years’ experience in fault finding/repairing of fire alarm systems.
• Full UK driving licence.
• A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
• Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing
• Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working
relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Be well organised and have self-discipline.
• Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
In return we are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Job Type: Permanent with an immediate start
Salary: £26,000- £32,000 dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme, Company vehicle, laptop and phone
Applicants are invited to submit their current resume to Eco Personnel (UK) Ltd quoting ref CPMSEL03
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job