Multi Skilled Project Engineer
Working as part of a team to ensure plant a continuity through early diagnosis and resolution, enabling continued delivery of products. To deliver the required level of engineering compliance, ensuring safety, quality and cost standards are adhered to and delivered at all levels of the site, in regards of best practice and safe operation of plant.
• Electrical bias 16th & 17th Edition.
• Mechanical skills.
• Safe systems of work.
• Plant knowledge.
• Electrical control systems knowledge (Drives, SCADA, PLC).
• Understand and report route causes of lost time incidents.
• LEAN & Six Sigma knowledge.
• Industry recognised engineering qualifications in electrical and/or mechanical engineering.
• Proven track record of delivering the above in a relevant manufacturing environment.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Thursday: 7.00am - 4.00pm
Friday: 7.00am - 12.00pm
39-hours per week.
28 days holiday including BH’s, free parking, Auto Enrolment pension