Multi Skilled Operatives - Reactive Maintenance & Voids
Salary + Van + Holidays
My client is a leading name in Social Housing, reactive maintenance and void refurbishment, working in partnership with many of the UK's social landlords. They are now looking to increase the speed and quality of their service by employing highly experienced Multi Trade Carpenter/Plaster/Plumber within select areas across Kent.
We are looking for candidates who are immediately avaialble to start.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Trade Qualification at NVQ 2 or equivalent
- Asbestos Awareness, inside last 12 months to UKATA standard
- Holder of appropriate CSCS Card
- Main trade as Plasterer, Joiner, Plumber and General Builder
- Ability and skills to multi trade within as many of the following areas as possible: Carpentry, Ground works, Plumbing, Wet Trades and Brick / Block work, Electrical, Gas Works (You will only be asked to carry out works that you are competent in)
- At least 3 year's experience using the above skills.
- Must have own van and tools
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- Multi Skilled Tradesmen
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job