REED Engineering are excited to announce that we are currently looking for Multi Skilled Operative to join our clients growing team based in Rainham.
Our client is one of the leading Environmental consultancies specialising in the environmental risk reduction, operating across the UK with both public and private sector businesses and are a team of around 800 staff, looking to grow to 1,500 in the near future.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Operate Company vehicles, including HGVs or any other vehicle for which the postholder is suitably qualified to operate.
• High pressure water jetting, clean up of spills/ fly tips
• Operate company vehicles/ equipment for which you are qualified
• Assisting the environmental protective services teams including surface preparation and spray lining
• Undertake Civils and ground works, below ground installs and be involved with remediation teams.
• Report vehicle defects to supervision as soon as identified.
• Comply with tachograph regulations and reporting in the required manner.
• Securing and cleaning all Company vehicles, equipment and tools
• Ensuring equipment is fit for purpose and used in the correct manner.
• Complying with Company health and safety policy, including signing on to and operating in accordance with RAMS documentation, wearing correct PPE and accident reporting.
• Submitting digital job sheet reports before leaving site, ensuring customer signatures, photos and details are all collected, including consignment / duty of care documentation.
• Returning hard copy (RAMS, consignment notes) paperwork daily to office where required.
Knowledge & Experience
• The successful candidate must possess knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation.
• Previous experience of operating in a similar role / environment would be highly advantageous.
• A willingness to work in an environment of change, dealing with emergency works is essential.
• Due to the nature of the role and the response duties, a flexible approach to working hours is needed. As well as being willing to work away for extended period when required, including travel, hotel stays and shift working.
• Full UK driving licence and relative licence categories to operate and control HGV, including static and articulated vehicles.
• Experience of operating plant would be a major advantage
• Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:30 (40 hour week)
• In addition, there is a requirement/ opportunity to be able to satisfy overtime requirements during evenings and weekend.
• Stand by/ call out rota participation will be a requirement, as set by the line manager.
If this role is of interest, and you want to find out more and apply, please send a copy of your CV through to and I will be happy to arrange a call.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'