Multi Skilled Operative
Full Time – Permanent - Upto £29,000 + Van + Fuel Card
Please Note: This position is a 3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s leading housing and care service providers in the UK? Are you somebody who is open to new opportunities, works to achieve high standards and is customer focused? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a multi skilled operative to join our repairs and maintenance division.
Who are we?
Mears is one of the UK’s leading housing and care providers to both the public and private sector, with over 6,500 employees, working with clients to help develop, fund and implement their placemaking ambitions.
With 30 years of delivering market-leading repairs and maintenance services, Mears is trusted to deliver in excess of 6,000 repairs daily to a portfolio of more than 1,000,000 homes nationwide.
We provide tailored rapid-response and planned maintenance services through partnering arrangements with more than 70 local authorities, Arm’s Length Management Organisations and Housing Associations.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced multi skilled operative to join our rapidly expanding team to work within a busy repairs / voids team. You will be working on individual jobs going from job to job to ensure our clients receive high levels of service and satisfaction.
What you need to have:
- Two core trades: ideally, joinery and plumbing, however, depending on experience / contractual requirements we will consider one core trade if you have experience in tiling, plastering and decorating.
- Ideally previous domestic, social housing experience
- A relevant trade qualification or extensive “on the job” experience
- Full driving licence
What's in for you?
- Competitive basic salary - £29,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- 20 days annual leave
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Staff perks with Mears Rewards - discounts of up to 10% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- Be part of a friendly and dedicated team
- Maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your loved ones!
- Use and access to the latest technology
For further information please email Jake Talbot on , otherwise, if you feel you have skills and experience needed, please apply and we will review your application and be in touch to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'