Do you have extensive experience Carpentry, Plumbing or Plastering? Do you want to join a company with strong values? Is working for an organisation that can provide you with fantastic support attractive to you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate Multi Skilled Operative to join the rapidly expanding housing team within Mears Group. You will be required to cover multi trade operations including emergency, repairs and voids, and working closely with the teams. Whilst working in accordance to the relevant Safety Regulations and departmental procedures, you will be responsible for repairs to the housing stock as required by the Client and work effectively within a cohesive operations repairs service.
A positive contribution towards the communities that we serve is something that we as a company always adhere to. Our main focus is to build and improve homes within local communities to better the lives of others, all while maintaining our approach towards the development of outstanding partnerships with employees, clients, tenants, customers and families within the wider community.
Skills required for this job role consist of:
- Experience in building, domestic plumbing, carpentry, locks and tiling
- You will have a relevant trade qualification or a minimum 5 years' experience in 3 or more of the trades listed above
- Must be able to submit presentable and accurate paperwork as per requirements of the contract to establish works carried out and coding costing information to be obtained
- Must have the ability to communicate with client's representatives, tenants and other agencies as required
- Plastering experience is an advantage but not essential
- Full, clean driving licence
- Own tools are require
At Mears we want to take care of our employees, that's why we have a benefits site called Mears Rewards exclusively for all our employees. This site has hundreds of savings at popular retailers as well as an important Employee Assistant Programme, to take care of your wellbeing. You could save up to £1,000 a year with the variety of offers we have at Mears Rewards, from Tesco to Thomas Cook there really is a saving for everyone that can make your money go further.
If this job appeals to you, we would love to hear from you! Follow the link below to complete your application towards building a better future for yourself and a better life for our local community
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'